‘You inhaled it’: Man inhales drill bit during dental visit

“Tom Jozsi, 60, told WISN-TV that he was at the dentist getting his tooth filled when he was told he swallowed a tool.” 

““I didn’t really even feel it going down. All I felt was a cough. When they did the CT scan they realized, ‘You didn’t swallow it. You inhaled it,’” he said. Doctors believe that Jozsi inhaled just before he coughed, sending the 1-inch bit deep into Jozsi’s lung.”

So was that a blooper or a practical joke? The link:https://apnews.com/article/oddities-wisconsin-illinois-kenosha-aurora-31833e1cf7d46fa0358828093dd0e0cb?utm_source=WhoWhatWhy+Now&utm_campaign=914fe9d54e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2_1_2021_16_41_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6b3f79a618-914fe9d54e-251739279

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: